WW1 R/C flyers are usually found in groups of only two or Three in
many clubs. Our intent is to spread the word on WW1 scale flying, and use this site as a means
for other WW1 and Vintage R/Cers
to find out who else in their "neck of the woods"
is an enthusiast, and be able to get in touch with them. It's simple and
free to join us here on the RC Dawn Patrol. See the instruction below. We hope
you'll join us!
Click on Page for photos and more info.
|| Greg Emerick
|| Mike Bealmear
"Pilots" submission info-
We do require one thing, please send us a
picture of you and your WW1 or Vintage plane/s
together (even if it's still on the building board).
Please include: (as much as you're comfortable with)
- City, State, Country
- Nick name (if you have one, or use one on the Internet)
- Two to three lines (okay, 4 or 5) on what you enjoy about
- R/C Club/s you belong to (and a link to their web site if they have one)
- Link to your web site (if you have one)
- Email address
- Instant Messenger # or name (ICQ, AOL, MSN, Yahoo) if you
Images and info
for the web page should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't have a digital images, prints (4x6 is fine) can be mailed to:
2990 S 130 W
Columbus, IN 47201
If you send pictures, and you'd like them returned, please include a
FYI- Ink jet prints don't scan well.